Discount Peace Center tickets?

awp69

My wife has been really down lately and I know she's always wanted to see "Chicago" so I saw that it was here this week. Unfortunately, money is also tight so I've been looking in the classifieds, etc. to see if there was any way to get tickets cheaper. Wish I had looked earlier as there was an incredible deal with dinner at Chief's and two tickets to Chicago for $55 (yes, Chief's is not exactly the romantic hotspot, but for the tickets alone it was a steal).

Anyway, thought I'd poke around here and see if anyone knows of any ways to get Peace Center tickets at a discount.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My wife has been really down lately and I know she's always wanted to see "Chicago" so I saw that it was here this week. Unfortunately, money is also tight so I've been looking in the classifieds, etc. to see if there was any way to get tickets cheaper. Wish I had looked earlier as there was an incredible deal with dinner at Chief's and two tickets to Chicago for $55 (yes, Chief's is not exactly the romantic hotspot, but for the tickets alone it was a steal).

Anyway, thought I'd poke around here and see if anyone knows of any ways to get Peace Center tickets at a discount.

Wow. Sorry to hear that about your wife. Hope all is okay and she's recovering. By "tonight", I'm assuming you meant Tuesday since your post was near midnight last night. I'm a little weary with tomorrow being the first day of school and how chaotic it may be getting the kids ready tonight (it'll be the first day in elementary school for my youngest). I'll think about it and give you a call if I decide to go. They do sound like great seats!

Archived