New restaurant opening soon in old SnapShot Cafe space

David Crosby's SnapShot Cafe has been dark for more than six months, but it's getting a facelift and a new tenant. I was driving up Poinsett this afternoon and noticed a banner announcing that Poinsett Bar & Grill will be opening there soon. Workmen were taking the SnapShot logo decals off the glass and appeared to be preparing to replace them with new decals. I hope PB&G will be inhabiting the former Crosby Stills studio space as well as the restaurant space, as the SnapShot configuration was a little cramped. It's too bad the cafe didn't work out for David, but I think the mixed use concept was partly responsible for the demise.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
David Crosby's SnapShot Cafe has been dark for more than six months, but it's getting a facelift and a new tenant. I was driving up Poinsett this afternoon and noticed a banner announcing that Poinsett Bar & Grill will be opening there soon. Workmen were taking the SnapShot logo decals off the glass and appeared to be preparing to replace them with new decals. I hope PB&G will be inhabiting the former Crosby Stills studio space as well as the restaurant space, as the SnapShot configuration was a little cramped. It's too bad the cafe didn't work out for David, but I think the mixed use concept was partly responsible for the demise.

The new place is called Poinsett Bar and Grill. They are apparently interviewing now for staff, a buddy of mine is applying.

Edit: Duh. I totally missed that you stated the name. Looking forward to the opening; hopefully it will be a boon to X-Records' business.

Archived