UP orlando fashion?

Hisma

Just curious if any of the Orlando UPers are into fashion at all. What styles you like, where you shop, what you normally wear? Possibly some pics for the more brave ones?

Me, I'm a denim addict and fairly recently started getting into the japanese raw denim phase. Started out with Nudies, then moved on to Skull Jeans & most recently Flatheads. Flatheads are by far my favs.

My casual style is usually an AA low cut v-neck, vintage western type button up or maybe a urban outfitters type tee. We have H&M up here in VA, I dig their jackets & pick up a lot of my collared shirts there.

To dress up a bit I'll go with a blazer, diesels & some boots (ankle boots). Pretty standard but I seem to stand out in orlando (and especially southern VA) w/ my style. Jap denim is fairly popular in NYC/LA hipster scene and the fashion forward, but there's nowhere to buy in orlando & most other places so it's not quite there yet.

How do you guys dress, where do you shop? (this is mostly an interest check)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, well at least I gave it a shot. NYC, LA, Chicago, Miami are all very fashion forward and it's great to visit a city where the locals are noticably in fashion. Orlando isn't there yet (we have many shopping options but lack the high end niche stores & trendier stores like AA, H&M, Barneys, etc. )IMO fashion adds to a cities culture and is usually a good indication of how "sophisticated" a location is... from a very shallow point of view :D

lol, well at least I gave it a shot. NYC, LA, Chicago, Miami are all very fashion forward and it's great to visit a city where the locals are noticably in fashion. Orlando isn't there yet (we have many shopping options but lack the high end niche stores & trendier stores like AA, H&M, Barneys, etc. )IMO fashion adds to a cities culture and is usually a good indication of how "sophisticated" a location is... from a very shallow point of view :D

Archived