Lindbergh Center

Martinman

I'm impressed with the way Lindbergh is developing into a thriving live/work TOD with a ton of transit related development across Piedmont so I thought it deserved a thread of its own.

Aerial view of the transit station

ATL_9576.jpg

First an update on the Gables project with the grocery store. The proposed development will consist of 330 residential units, a 96,369 square foot grocery store (Kroger most likely), 17,700 square feet of retail, and a 45,000 square foot fitness center. The 17,700 square feet will wrap the Kroger similiar to Sembler's Lindbergh city center.

Second, there is finally some concrete plans on the Lindmont apartment site. The first phase will consist of 350 "ultra-luxury" apartments and 65,000 sqf of retail with a "national brand" grocer (Publix) taking most of the retail space.

This rendering of the project was in this weeks business chronicle

lindberghz5.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Thanks IC. Hope all is well in Statesboro.

I was surprised to learn that this was one of the first TOD's in the country and the Lindbergh area will as much residential density as Atlantic station. The TOD master plan originally called for 2.7 million square feet of office space, 330,000 square feet of retail space, 566 apartments, 388 condominiums, and a 190-room hotel.

I found this blurry image of the master plan

TOD_to4.jpg

Completed Projects at Lindbergh City Center

Two 14-story AT&T office towers totalling 1 million sf

bellsouth-lind-h-hero.jpg

In the last couple of years the 40,000 sf of retail has finally started to be filled

lindbstreet3.gif

Uptown Square - 362 apartments

Lindberghcenterapartments.jpg

Almost finished

Eon at Lindbergh - 352 condos

eonatlindberghvm1.png

Archived