Welcome

tombarnes

Welcome

I've been appointed as one of your morderators for the Tampa Metro forum. You guys have a lot going on over here to keep up with! If anyone has thoughts or ideas about what you'd like to see here, please let me know. I'll have to confess that I'm more familiar with Fort Lauderdale/Miami than with Tampa, but from all I have seen, the forum has an impressive level of activity. Feel free to share thoughts or ideas for the forum here. Tom Barnes

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome

I've been appointed as one of your morderators for the Tampa Metro forum. You guys have a lot going on over here to keep up with! If anyone has thoughts or ideas about what you'd like to see here, please let me know. I'll have to confess that I'm more familiar with Fort Lauderdale/Miami than with Tampa, but from all I have seen, the forum has an impressive level of activity. Feel free to share thoughts or ideas for the forum here. Tom Barnes

Perhaps my enthusiasm is relative. <_< I've been accustomed to quiet forums like Mississippi, Washington, D.C and so on. This is quiet in comparison with your activity levels in the Tallahassee forums. In any event, I'm not looking for comparisons here, merely ideas which might make this forum more useful to those who would use it.

Try linking the forum info to Tampa, St. Pete, and Clearwater business sections newspapers. This would inform and raise awareness of the UP Tampa/St. Pete Forum existence. Also, provide links with University of South Florida and Tampa University urban planning and architecture schools sites.

The reason the Tallahassee Forum is successful is due to our editor getting the word out at the 3 colleges in Tallahasee... FSU, FAMU, and TCC. Also, he provided links at the Tallahassee Newspaper.

Archived