Gramling Dairies

mistrfree

I am searching for information regarding the once Gramling Dairy Farm in Gramling SC, up here near Campobello. I know that its not the biggest of little towns around here but surely someone can enlighten me with some information. I have contacted Gramling Farms directly but have yet to recieve a reply from them. I collect old dairy bottles and such and have a Gramling dairy milk carton which began my search for more information. I have talked with many people and no one has any information, so I am hoping that someone here can help me.

Thanks for your time.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I checked thorugh a couple of my books on the area, and I didn't see anything other than references to the town's existance. I thought that the farm was still in operation, so a quick search tunred up this:

http://www.gramlingfarms.com/

But as far as the dairy farm, you might want to give them a call and explain what you're trying to find out. They might be able to help. You might also contact the Spartanburg County Library HQ. They have a large local history section, which would most likey have something about Gramling.

Archived