What Department store?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Bloomingdales
    • Macys
    • Saks Fifth Avenue
    • Bergdorf Goodman
    • Barney's New York

There was an article in the local news somewhere that discusses the future of the site where Parsians is. Parsians, as you all know, has been bought out by Belk, which is already in the mall, so another Department store will swoop in. What do you guys think will happen?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus, and Macy's are all confirmed for the St. Johns Town Center. Macy's has been rumored to be considering multiple stores in the metro area but I think Belks will be putting in one of their "home furnishings stores".

• 3 weeks later...
Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus, and Macy's are all confirmed for the St. Johns Town Center. Macy's has been rumored to be considering multiple stores in the metro area but I think Belks will be putting in one of their "home furnishings stores".

• 2 months later...

Add this to the "new happenings" for this area:

Mixed-use project details plans

Avenues Walk, a 160-acre mixed-use project including residential, hotel and office developments, is a step closer to materialization. The project will be nestled between I-95 and Philips Highway near The Avenues mall, and will have a flyover for easy access from U.S. 1. Demo permits show that Kimco Developers Inc. paid $325,000 for the Mikado Japanese Steak House and five retail stores, totaling 27,500 square feet at 10464 Philips Highway and 10460 Philips Highway. Kimco Developers in Lisle, Ill., describes the style for Avenues Walk in its property brochure as

• 1 month later...

I think the fact that the Avenues and St. John's Town Center successfully share several upscale stores within such close proximity to each other is a testament to the strength of Jacksonville's retail market.

Other retailers need to continue to take notice - Jacksonville is, as it always has been, an untapped resource and a potential goldmine for growth.

• 2 months later...

Archived