What Building?

Nostyle

Hey all. Quick question for you guys. I was just in Atlanta this past weekend and I was curious to find out the name of a building I saw in downtown. The building is a huge brown windowless structure taking up a whole city block, bound by Williams, Baker, and Spring. What building is this?

Thanks!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a reason why the Ameiricas Mart has no windows. Its to prevent the sun from fading the dispalys and allows the retailer to play with artificial light to better create the desired effect. The Merchandise Mart in Chicago has all the windows covered up for that same reason. I do wish it was more pleasing to the eye, but it serves its purpose and eventually it will be surrounded by nicer looking buildings and it want stick out as much.

There is a reason why the Ameiricas Mart has no windows. Its to prevent the sun from fading the dispalys and allows the retailer to play with artificial light to better create the desired effect. The Merchandise Mart in Chicago has all the windows covered up for that same reason. I do wish it was more pleasing to the eye, but it serves its purpose and eventually it will be surrounded by nicer looking buildings and it want stick out as much.

Archived