MadVlad

I've had the same avatar for over a year (Hartford Whalers symbol). Suddenly it changed, and I didn't do it. It turned into some girl. Another poster has the same avatar, and his changed too (from my perception). I tried to erase it and reload it, same thing happens. I can see the gif, which is within parameters, on my hard drive, and even when I look into my account, it shows correctly, but doesn't display correctly on the boards (from my perception). Any ideas?

edit: of course now it isn't doing it, it reapplied fine, did anyone fix anything? I did remove all the cookies on my machine in the meantime, maybe something odd was cached....

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edit: of course now it isn't doing it, it reapplied fine, did anyone fix anything? I did remove all the cookies on my machine in the meantime, maybe something odd was cached....

Not sure what could have caused that. Nothing was changed with avatars and we did nothing to fix it as we didn't know anything was broken. :ph34r: Glad all is well now though!

Archived