Some changes to the Jax forum...

Spartan

I am in the process of making a few changes in the Jacksonville Forum. There will soon be a small reorganization to make things easier to find... So if you can't find a thread or two that you KNOW is there, don't worry. It will return shortly (this is only for older threads, not active ones). I also plan to revive some of the older pinned threads and discussions that are still relevant. Some new threads will be created to supplement the old ones that are no longer useful. All of this is being done with the goal of making the topics you want to talk about easier to find. I am looking to you locals and Jax enthusiasts for help in keeping up with the latest developments. I know there is LOTS of stuff happening in Jacksonville, and there is plenty to talk about! :thumbsup:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived