Chris Dodd puts in bid for president

runawayjim

runawayJim:

Yes, and the tax cuts HELPED the economy coming out of the Clinton recession - and 9/11. You guys love to say TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH, excuse me I'm not rich -- I'm a business owner and I work hard -- so it is MY MONEY -- NOT THE GOVERNMENT!! I don't ask for ANYTHING from the government except to protect my FREEDOM -- from TERRORISTS!

Jim S

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Dodd has as much chance of becoming President of the United States as I do, which is zilch.

But perhaps him entering the race could have at least one good benefit. When the American people truly see Christopher Dodd as the mediocrity he is, and hear more about his shady past, he'll be out of the race. But perhaps he'll stay in long enough to give Edwards, Obama and Hillary even more stature and presige. After standing beside Dodd, the three will look even better!

As it stands now, and I've mentioned it here before, the Democrats CLEARLY have the early edge on announced candidates who are politically prestigious. The Republican candidates who have announced are simply outclassed by their Democratic opponents! YAY!.:)

Archived