Big League Dreams

bigboyz05

Big League Dreams has been given the go ahead to do a market study in Texarkana to see if Texarkana could support one of it's baseball/athletic complexes. If built it would cost $15 million dollars. The baseball fields could include a restaurant and batting cages. There are 10 of these parks under construction or operating in the country. Read more at: http://www.texarkanagazette.com/articles/2...news/news26.txt

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what major league baseball stadium it will replicate, if it gets built. Some of the one's I've seen are Chicago's Wrigley field and Boston's Fenway Park.

Possibly the Rangers' stadium in DFW? That would seem like the most logical choice since it's only 3 hours down the road from the real thing.

Nevermind, I take that back... they build replicas of historic stadiums. My mistake!

As in the architecture?? Designed to mimic three different stadiums? I don't know... I went to a game there a couple years ago, but other than "new" and "nice" I couldn't tell you what it looks like.

It has parts from different stadiums in it. Some of them are from Jacobs Field and Oriole Park

Archived