Most & least impressive Southern city skylines

Rwarky

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most: Probably Atlanta (although it looks like the lower jaw of a huge snaggletoothed beast), Charlotte looks cool, Texas cities, Miami (does that count)? Nashville and Birmingham are both pretty nice looking for their size.

Least: Montgomery & Huntsville; Mobile before it got the new tower guy; Macon maybe? It would generally just be the smaller cities, I guess.

Most: Probably Atlanta (although it looks like the lower jaw of a huge snaggletoothed beast), Charlotte looks cool, Texas cities, Miami (does that count)? Nashville and Birmingham are both pretty nice looking for their size.

Least: Montgomery & Huntsville; Mobile before it got the new tower guy; Macon maybe? It would generally just be the smaller cities, I guess.

Miami counts.

It may be cliche, but Atlanta impresses me the most everytime I visit the city. It's skyline seems to grow every year while others are lucky to see a a new skyscraper every 10 years. Nashville, Charlotte, Houston, and Dallas also impress me the most. I'd say I'm least impressed with Chattanooga, Huntsville, Durham, and Greenville's skylines.

The most impressive skylines would be Houston, Atlanta,Asheville and Miami. For my least impressive list i'm going to categorize this by Jacksonville and the reason I say Jville is for it to be a much talked about city the skyline is incredibly slacking. New Orleans because I thought it's skyline was bigger than it was . New Orleans skyline is just a little bigger than Charlottes. Memphis because I'm not a fan of those ugly towers. Greenville because they just need more period and last but not least is Raleigh. Raleigh towers are just too wide or something. It really takes away from the skyline

Archived