Question about editors.

TBurban

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just curious as to how you become an editor. Does it take a certain amount of posts? Or do mods and administrators choose you? Just curious :)

In the past, Editors have been appointed based upon a specific need, not on any given number of posts. I assume that is still the case, though Neo and Metro.m will give you the current answer. :thumbsup:

I was just curious as to how you become an editor. Does it take a certain amount of posts? Or do mods and administrators choose you? Just curious :)

If someone wants to write articles for UrbanPlanet which appear on our webpages and/or city pages we will make them an editor which opens up another area where they can work on it before it becomes visible. It also removes the time limit on editing a posts. Beyond that, editors have no additional priviledges beyond members+.

Archived