It's so damn hot!

bigboyz05

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been over 100 degrees here for more than a week straight. The high today was 105, which is the hottest so far. How's the weather elsewhere across the state?

Yeah from what I've been seeing Texarkana and Ft Smith seem to be getting the worst of it. Things have been rather warm up here in NWA as well. I think Fayetteville topped out at 95 or 96 but I saw some of the other NWA cities like Rogers and Bentonville hit 99. I've also seen some predictions that even Fayetteville could hit 100 later this week.

It's been over 100 degrees here for more than a week straight. The high today was 105, which is the hottest so far. How's the weather elsewhere across the state?

Its hot in Little Rock but still about 8 degrees below the temps from 1980. When it hits 100 in LR it is only 6 degrees above the normal high for this time of year. The weatherman today was calling for a cool 90 by Sunday.

So... is illegal immigration the reason it's getting so hot up here? Makes sense because more people breathing hot air raises the air temperature. :D

:rofl:

There are numerous threads in the Coffee House debating what's causing this, as I know you know. :D

Anyway, it's supposed to hit 104 here today so I wonder if it ever made it.

hello everyone.....

I just returned from Texarkana on Monday, and I've never been so hot. I made the mistake of going to a class reunion picnic and almost passed out. :angry:

Then....some of my family members don't have central air. That needs to be against the law.

hello everyone.....

I just returned from Texarkana on Monday, and I've never been so hot. I made the mistake of going to a class reunion picnic and almost passed out. :angry:

Then....some of my family members don't have central air. That needs to be against the law.

My parents don't have central air... and to think, I grew up in that house with no central air. It's horrible, but they're used to it. I don't visit much anyway, but I really don't visit this time of year. ;)

Hooray! The temp will godown to 90 for a high tomorrow. I never thought I'd be that excited about 90 degree temps, lol!

It's only 90 here right now, and I never thought I'd say this about 90... it feels SO good. The only problem is, it rained earlier and it's gotten really humid. But before the rain, it was nice.

Archived