Not sure if anyone noticed this....

BHCav

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: poor Mark, he should sell the Mavs now and get out when the gettings good . . . kinda like how he pawned off Broadcast.com to Yahoo for gazillions right before the internet bubble burst and radio stations and media content providers jumped ship to start their own broadcast.com like services. C'mon Mark say it with me P-i-r-a-t-e-s, P-e-n-g-u-i-n-s, heck even take a 25% steak in the Steelers, god knows the Rooneys could use a few extra bucks to smooth out contract snafus from time to time.

:lol: poor Mark, he should sell the Mavs now and get out when the gettings good . . . kinda like how he pawned off Broadcast.com to Yahoo for gazillions right before the internet bubble burst and radio stations and media content providers jumped ship to start their own broadcast.com like services. C'mon Mark say it with me P-i-r-a-t-e-s, P-e-n-g-u-i-n-s, heck even take a 25% steak in the Steelers, god knows the Rooneys could use a few extra bucks to smooth out contract snafus from time to time.

could you imagine the spitting matches he'd get into with cower?

Archived