AGAIN?!?!

BRPJ

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any renderings of how that interchange will look? I am very confused by it every time I pass it by.

At any rate, it certainly seems like they've been working on that for a while with minimal progress (though I haven't been by in a little while).

It's not the average interchange. It's alot like what they have in the larger cities in Texas. It is a bit hard to explain. I'll see if I can find a diagram ? For about a mile the Interstate is being widened, and one-way frontage roads on each side from Bluebonnet to Seigen.The frontage roads are elevated near the new over-pass by those huge retaining walls. Also two entrance bridges from the frontage roads will go to the Interstate. People exiting the Interstate to frontage roads will go under those two exit ramps.

Unfortunatly the overpass now being built could have saltwater damage. That concrete was in Biloxi during stinkin' Katrina.

It's not the average interchange. It's alot like what they have in the larger cities in Texas. It is a bit hard to explain. I'll see if I can find a diagram ? For about a mile the Interstate is being widened, and one-way frontage roads on each side from Bluebonnet to Seigen.The frontage roads are elevated near the new over-pass by those huge retaining walls. Also two entrance bridges from the frontage roads will go to the Interstate. People exiting the Interstate to frontage roads will go under those two exit ramps.

Unfortunatly the overpass now being built could have saltwater damage. That concrete was in Biloxi during stinkin' Katrina.

The median lightposts on that section of the interstate are daunting. They must be 75 ft tall!

Archived