W-S DT Photos

JerseyBoy

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awsome pics. And I don't say that everyday. Central Winston is truly moving up and becoming a nice urban area. It's like a mix of uptown Charlotte and elm st. in G-boro. Love it.

hmmm metropolis looks a lot like urbanplanet....

nice pics of dt though.

Lol I noticed that too. The fourms are divided exactly the same as this one. But yet they have hardly any post. There Triangle fourm is dead except a I think one post and the Charlotte fourm hasen't been posted in a while. I hope whoever took those pics will one day join our forum tho.

Lol I noticed that too. The fourms are divided exactly the same as this one. But yet they have hardly any post. There Triangle fourm is dead except a I think one post and the Charlotte fourm hasen't been posted in a while. I hope whoever took those pics will one day join our forum tho.

how ironic, the guy who took those photos was once a member of this site along with another guy who both got banned. All three of us both go to the same school and we decided to start our own site. We know that it looks the same as UrbanPlanet but we had nothing to start on so we used this site as a model. We tired to make it look at least a bit different from UrbanPlanet by giving the regions different names. We know the Triangle and Metrolina forums are dead but we ask if you can join or at least tell other people about it so we can at least get some life pumping into the forum. We had a guy who was also from our site that had an account on UrbanPlanet and he was telling us that he got banned probably because of his signature.

(note to admins):

If you are reading this we will comply fully with your rules and will not harass people to join. the other guy told us and we want to respect your rules just as you would ours. I am here to post just like any other forumer and do not wish to make trouble or give you a hard time with nosy complaints. I am only here to see the updates you do and try and learn how to do it myself so that we can migrate to a fully independent site and plus to see the site that they raved about. I admire your site and compliment your work along with Neo's.

Archived