Downtown Denver vs. Downtown Portland, OR

Rwarky

Downtown Denver vs. Downtown Portland, OR  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which city center is your favorite according to the thread topic?

• Downtown Denver
    • Downtown Portland, OR

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I've only been to Denver. But from what I've seen and heard, downtown Portland is much more walkable. But Portland being a west coast city has an advantage because of the way those cities are planned.

• 1 month later...

You should have NEVER compared these two cities. Its like in the midwest forum how they asked who had the best Downtown and their choices were between Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit and a few others. OF COURSE CHICAGO IS GOING TO WIN! Just like Portland won.... EASILY. No offense, I LOVE DENVER, but its nothing compared to Portland... sorry

You should have NEVER compared these two cities. Its like in the midwest forum how they asked who had the best Downtown and their choices were between Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit and a few others. OF COURSE CHICAGO IS GOING TO WIN! Just like Portland won.... EASILY. No offense, I LOVE DENVER, but its nothing compared to Portland... sorry

maybe portland vs seattle?

but anyway, i also voted portland, but denver is very beautiful and at the time i was there i was really impressed with how clean dt denver was.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived