• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the words of the famous Justin Wilson, "How y'all are!"

Yeah that's right, I garontee!!

:lol:

Ya gotta love Cajun Country! I think the best reality TV show ever would be taking a backwoods French Cajun and sticking him with a rich family in Los Angeles. I'd watch it!

:lol:

Ya gotta love Cajun Country! I think the best reality TV show ever would be taking a backwoods French Cajun and sticking him with a rich family in Los Angeles. I'd watch it!

I came across a group of Cajun bikers from Lafayette this weekend in Natchitoches. It had been a while since I'd heard a really thick Cajun accent, but buddy when I heard that group talking I HAD to ask what part of the state they were from. Their accents were REALLY thick.

And PS... your "reality show" has somewhat been made. Did you ever see Paris and Nicole down near Baton Rouge on The Simple Life? That was FUNNY!

Edited by SBCmetroguy

And PS... your "reality show" has somewhat been made. Did you ever see Paris and Nicole down near Baton Rouge on The Simple Life? That was FUNNY!

Haha yea I remember seeing that. But I still think it would be funnier if it was made the oppposite way, with the Cajuns having to live the average life of someone in Beverly Hills or something. :lol:

Hey man, you tell us! ;) If you liked Charleston, then trust me, you'll like New Orleans.

Yeah I can't really say that both are very similar but I do tend to hear the two mentioned together quite a bit. Overall I guess maybe it's because they both have rather dense historical areas.

Yeah I can't really say that both are very similar but I do tend to hear the two mentioned together quite a bit. Overall I guess maybe it's because they both have rather dense historical areas.

Yea, Charloston has a lot of British history and arhitecture, which you won't find at all in New Orleans, but they're both very historic and dense, though New Orleans is on a much larger scale.

And who's house am I staying at? :D:rofl:

Well, I can find you some great deals on hotels in the CBD! :lol:

Did anyone see "Big Momma's House 2"? I don't want to put anyone down who liked it, but it wasn't nearly as good as the first.

I didn't see it, but the people that I know that saw it had pretty much the same opinion on it as you.

Thanks guys! I just noticed myself, I thought I was still around 5900.

Congrats Nate! :D How much longer before you go up to 9th or even 8th on the top ten list?

I'll probably move into the 8th spot tonight. :D I hadn't noticed I had made the top ten until a few days ago. How much longer until you pass up meto.m, Rod? :lol: