Blurry Grand Rapids Photo of the Day

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that as of now, I have 331.5 points.

We're supposed to keep track of our own points. Tally up your points please....

-GRGridGirl

Correct. I've asked participants to keep track of their own points. If there is enough demand, I'll keep track of... wait a minute... we're talking about bonus points here, people!!! :shok:

Correct. I've asked participants to keep track of their own points. If there is enough demand, I'll keep track of... wait a minute... we're talking about bonus points here, people!!! :shok:

I think i've got like 180 or so.. I can't wait to cash them in!

really? I thought that building had different color bricks. Beside if that were the case, it would be taken from blockbusters parking lot. That door is the clincher, I don't remember it. So it could be.

Just posted on the blog - but I'm hungry for bonus points! The side of the Camera Center building that runs along Norwood. Blockbuster across the street.

Starrfish gets the 25 points. Congrats! Don't spend them all in one place ;) Yes, it was taken from the Blockbuster parking lot. Here's the photo:

eastown4.jpg

GRDad got the points. It's the W Group building. Starrfish gets also gets 100 (bonus) bonus points for providing the physical address of 315 Richard Terrace SE. Due to my work/vacation schedule over the next couple of weeks, my posting to the Blurry Grand Rapids blog will be sporadic. If you get restless, you can always go look at the blog written by one of my other web identities. :whistling:

Here's today's photo:

eastown5.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

What happened to J?? I miss the burry GR guessing game.

I miss all the blurry bonus points action as well, but my vacation from posting blurry pix lasted longer than I thought it would. I might not get back into full swing until August... I'll try have something up next week.

jb

• 2 weeks later...

Archived