Jordan Valley Innovation Center

Missouri State University and the city of Springfield have been working togrther to turn an old 7 story Feed Mill into state of the art science and research labs, it is also expected to lure "high tech" companies from across the nation. The project is to be completed in Jan. 2007.

Before/ After:

20050615-Boostingwagesbo_1.jpg20050201-Downtownscharac_3.jpg

Jordan5.jpg

For more information go to: www.missoruistate.edu

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

That's awesome and very innovative way to convert feed mill. I can't wait to see further updates of this development.

I love the design of the building, it looks like a very slick and urban building. They have already started putting the glass, concrete.....on the outer part of the building. I also was shocked to hear that the UM at Rolla's Inginiering Dep. will be teaming up with MSU on certain kinds of technology. If you don't know, the Universtiy of Missouri at Rolla has one of the nations top enginiering and technological universities and has one many awards and contests. This will definately make this dev. worth it. If you want more info click on the link in the previous post.

• 5 months later...

Since I haven't yet been to the JVIC to take some info on the development. So far there are 4 partners with the JVIC; Brewer Science, Crosslink, Nantero, Carbon Nanotechnologies Inc. Only two months left until the JVIC opens and what a celebration for Springfield it will be.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was wondering if anyone had got any pics of the JVIC? I'm pretty sure that the outer-part of the building is finished and looks great! Pyaxi, maybe you could swing by and snatch a couple of pic to post, ehh? :camera:

I was wondering if anyone had got any pics of the JVIC? I'm pretty sure that the outer-part of the building is finished and looks great! Pyaxi, maybe you could swing by and snatch a couple of pic to post, ehh? :camera:

WOW!!! Pyaxi you really are great with the camera! The JVIC looks Awesome...7 floors of pur urban architechture!

Thanks for takin those pics really great! I just can't wait until the Central Green of the Jordan Valley Park is complete which will be surrounding the JVIC.

BTW. I bet you could sell some of those pictures, like the first and fifth and eight photos, to MSU. Really!!!

WOW!!! Pyaxi you really are great with the camera! The JVIC looks Awesome...7 floors of pur urban architechture!

Thanks for takin those pics really great! I just can't wait until the Central Green of the Jordan Valley Park is complete which will be surrounding the JVIC.

BTW. I bet you could sell some of those pictures, like the first and fifth and eight photos, to MSU. Really!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived