Skyscaper slide show

downtown cliff

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-I felt that the TN Coffee House was a better fit for this thread.-

-------------------

Thanks for the link, I really enjoyed the slideshow. I think in particular the Brickell Flatiron building in Miami was the best design for my tastes out of the group (some of which I found to be pretty radical), maybe I'm old fashioned when it comes to contemporary design though.

-I felt that the TN Coffee House was a better fit for this thread.-

-------------------

Thanks for the link, I really enjoyed the slideshow. I think in particular the Brickell Flatiron building in Miami was the best design for my tastes out of the group (some of which I found to be pretty radical), maybe I'm old fashioned when it comes to contemporary design though.

Thanks for moving the link...I should have thought of the coffee house when I posted it.

Funny, they sort of reminded me of the UT Martin campus. -_-

I once mentioned the Swiss Re bldg in London, here on UP forums, receiving somewhat negative responses. It is a techno-wonder due to its being 20-40% more energy efficient than existing towers. Interesting to see it and L'ville's MP mentioned.

Barcelona, I'm sorry, but I can't appreciate that one...

I guess I am not in the same class as the people who like these buildings, with the exception of the Petronis. I dont know much about architecture, but most are not appealing to my eye. Actually some of them look as if they were designed by someone on an LSD trip. I guess I like more of the classical look or maybe gothic look.

What is so funny is the one in Miami, My favorite of the rest, looks as if a strong wind would blow it over. :)

Archived