Fayetteville Mill District

Mith242

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They might have had a ceremonial groundbreaking but besides tearing down the old mill nothing has been done. It's a not a pretty sight at all- I hope something more is done to clean it up.

The condo project just north of Walgreens is coming along. They have erected one building and the slab is finished for the other. I think the second building will be a multistory like the Mill was supposed to be. That might have figured into the decsion not to do the Mill- too much of the same type product in the area.

They might have had a ceremonial groundbreaking but besides tearing down the old mill nothing has been done. It's a not a pretty sight at all- I hope something more is done to clean it up.

The condo project just north of Walgreens is coming along. They have erected one building and the slab is finished for the other. I think the second building will be a multistory like the Mill was supposed to be. That might have figured into the decision not to do the Mill- too much of the same type product in the area.

The condo project just north of Walgreens is coming along. They have erected one building and the slab is finished for the other. I think the second building will be a multistory like the Mill was supposed to be. That might have figured into the decsion not to do the Mill- too much of the same type product in the area.

Those are the Sycamore Lofts. They should be move-in ready by April. They'll be a mix of true loft-style condos ($125,000 for 636 sq. ft and $206,000 for 1050 sq. ft) and two-bedrooms ($226,000 for 1150 sq. ft). They're supposed to be quite nice, with modern finishes.

Personally, I really like lofts. They appeal to my city-girl side, I suppose.

Archived