Ann Arbor subforum?

ZachariahDaMan

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be an Ann Arbor subforum?

• Yes
    • No

monsoon first brought this up in the Ann Arbor development thread so I thought I would go ahead and see what everyone else thinks. I would love to see an Ann Arbor subforum. It seems like recently it has been getting talked about more and I'm sure it'll get a good amount of activity if the subforum is made.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I'm reopening this thread because I need feedback.

There hasn't been too many responses to Ann Arbor related developments and topics. In fact far less than when they were included in the Detroit section.

I want to see how things kind of go otherwise we'll have to put things back to the way they were before.

Well, I hope some construction threads may kick start this forum.

BTW, Sorry if I'm not reponsive lately. Things have been a bit hectic lately with job interviews and next week I just might either be in Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, Chicago, or Baltimore. I was hoping I could compose some really nice AA threads, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen right now, but it will soon!

• 3 months later...

I'd post more if it wasn't the fact that I'd be spending so many days trying to fix up this run-down apartment I'm living in. When I get the chance, I'll go around and take pictures of what's going on. There's a lot going up, so it's going to take awhile. I noticed about 4 new buildings went up downtown over the summer.

Archived