Tri-Cities Photo of the Day

wolverine

Wolverine, i saw this picture in your Flickr, and thought it was cool, so i hope you dont mind that im going to post it

114995721_4b09b69124.jpg

it is some warehouses in Saginaw

and Wolverine, do you frequent the Flint area?, you look VERY familiar

I don't mind you posting it. In fact, if anyone sees photos in my flickr account that pertain to any section here, feel free to go ahead and post them.

Those warehouses are located between Niagara and Hamilton, right by the river. Both are occupied. The one is a storage facility and animal shelter. The 303 Adams is a tile company.

LOL, and no I don't frequent the Flint area too much. I stop through maybe 5 to 6 times a year to take photos, but that's about it.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does the tile company still make tile?

and the reason i thought you might frequent Flint was beacause, every week i go bowling at the bowling alley in Grand Blanc, and i see a guy who looks just like this pic

40695359_1d9815b51c.jpg

he even wears a hat like that, lol

Way too serious wolverine. BTW, love The Roots, used to have all of their cd's until they were stolen from my car, in Livingston County of all places, now I just have a couple dozen songs on the ipod, but hey, I won't leave that in my car.

Way too serious wolverine. BTW, love The Roots, used to have all of their cd's until they were stolen from my car, in Livingston County of all places, now I just have a couple dozen songs on the ipod, but hey, I won't leave that in my car.

OKAY gave me permission to store them on my server space for public listening. All I have to do is modify the settings to make them available for download. I can give you all their music if you'd like. It's quite obvious I'm a Roots fan, I even have two copies of the Tipping Point poster the record companies gave to the music stores promoting its release.

• 2 weeks later...

alright, i found this pic on the internet and thought it was kinda cool

Thats cool, I always wondered what kind of boats pass through there, are there any really long or tall ones and how often do they come down to saginaw and what for?

I've only been over the bridge once and was surprised at how big it was.

according to this website ,quite a few freighters unload at that place with all the mounds of stone by the bridge, and other places, many in Bay City though. But, im sure its not what it was in its heydey.

did you hear about how their going to dredge the turning basin because its almost too shalow for ships to use?

and scott, according to that website, a freighter called the Wilfred Sykes frequents the Saginaw river, and its 671 feet long, so i would guess that many of the ships are around that size.

Edited by dtown

Yeah, not quite sure what the mural is supposed to specifically relate to. Actually, on the other wall there is another mural. When I was living in NYC, I remember the concept of having eating areas in alleys was very prevalent. It's an easy way of having outdoor seating when sidewalk area is too small.

Yeah, not quite sure what the mural is supposed to specifically relate to. Actually, on the other wall there is another mural. When I was living in NYC, I remember the concept of having eating areas in alleys was very prevalent. It's an easy way of having outdoor seating when sidewalk area is too small.

I know that is what they hope to do in the one in Flint.

I would rather see a building thre myself.