Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Al Maktoum passes away

FaeLLe

His Highness Shaikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai has died.

He was 62 years old.

A statement from the Ministry of Presidential Affairs confirmed that His Highness died earlier this morning in Australia.

The President of the UAE, His Highness Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nayhan, mourned the death of Shaikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

Source: http://loresofdubai.blogspot.com/2006/01/s...al-maktoum.html

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only good thing that came out this (Forgive me for talking this way) is that Sheikh Mohammed has become ruler of Dubai.

He is the coolest ruler out there to date.

Most of his brothers are a shame...... Theres this brother younger to him (direct blood relation) who drives a Maroon colour Mercedes new one pretty plain looking without blacked out windows nothing only his number plate sticks out 30303.

He is known to be slightly messed up from the head and is notorious to be known to seduce Sri Lankan house maids. Why on earth would a Sheikh go after dark ugly obese house maids when he could easily get any girl he wished ? And trust me its not a rumour.

The other day me and two of my friends were driving off Sheikh Zayed Road and were waiting at the signal of Trade Center Roundabout when we spotted his car. We decided to follow him for a little bit to see what this unpredictable man would do. So when he took the exit to Zabeel we followed him.

Now this road leads to Zabeel Palace one of the so many houses of his family. So we are following him from a distance when he suddenly swerves off the road finds a low portion of the foot path and begins driving on it.......... Now that is nuts........ Imagine you are watching it next minute it swerves and hes driving on the footpaths at high speeds.

Then he treats it like an obstacle course and whenever something appears on the footpath like a tree he goes off road and drives on the grass and the back on to the footpath.

As if this was not enough wierd behaviour; exactly 500 meters or so away from his house he stops his car, opens the driver side door, leaves it open, walks to the passenger side door, lifts his white kandoora (arabic traditional dress) and starts peeing (yes urinating) on the road while standing. Usually arabic gentlement always crouch on the floor for modesty while urnating so they do not have to expose much of the body in the process.

Eccentric or Nuts ? Call it whatever........... This is Sheikh Mohammed's younger brother by blood.

Archived