Richmond in Pictures II

wrldcoupe4

I am so tickled he'd just missed me!

I most certainly would have introduced myself.

Yeah I am exausted... the first pics were at 11:30AM and the last at 6PM and I am SO glad I got those rechargable batteries! I would have gone through 8 batteries.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so tickled he'd just missed me!

I most certainly would have introduced myself.

Yeah I am exausted... the first pics were at 11:30AM and the last at 6PM and I am SO glad I got those rechargable batteries! I would have gone through 8 batteries.

Ah yes, we shouldve met up. Ill be downtown more as the weather gets warmer. 82 and sunny on Saturday! Ill have more pics this coming up weekend!

If anyone didn't get the chance, make sure you check out the pics from everyone this weekend on the last 2 pages :thumbsup:!

I'm glad to hear this next weekend will be nice. I can't wait to get out on a nice day and take pics.... though 82 might feel like 152 after all this cold weather! :lol:

I gripe with warm weather... although it's great to take pics... but EVERYONE and their great great grandma and fashionable chihuahua or pitbull will be out. My days off used to be Thursdays and Sundays and I'll be going back to Sunday and Monday, so I'll catch half of the weekend.

I need to redo those Jackson Ward pics before the trees bud and blossom like I was caught last year. Some of those houses had trees in front of them that made it so difficult to get a pic.

And by the way...

Richmond3-4-2006032.jpg

I love that one. And Tommy, I saved my car's pic if you don't mind!

I gripe with warm weather... although it's great to take pics... but EVERYONE and their great great grandma and fashionable chihuahua or pitbull will be out. My days off used to be Thursdays and Sundays and I'll be going back to Sunday and Monday, so I'll catch half of the weekend.

I need to redo those Jackson Ward pics before the trees bud and blossom like I was caught last year. Some of those houses had trees in front of them that made it so difficult to get a pic.

And by the way...

Richmond3-4-2006032.jpg

I love that one. And Tommy, I saved my car's pic if you don't mind!

Haha, its cool Cadeho :thumbsup: Im curious to see which one was your car actually.

Great pics guys! I'm losing motivation to get a new digi with so many people out and about taking pictures. ;) Maybe I'll scale back from getting an SLR and make it a good quality regular digital instead. Out of curiosity has anyone done East Franklin in the Bottom? Many of those buildings are still vacant but I hope in the near future we'll be seeing infill there.

The composition in your shots is just extraordinary, tommy I'm so proud that Richmond has you, Coupe, Cadeho and Ryan to record its on-going progress.

And your last dedicated shot to Cadeho was priceless! One of these days he will put his hatred of suburbs aside and realize that it's the wave of the future! :lol:

And by the way, Cadeho, if Coupe can call you Cameron, so can I. It's much more appealing than your newly adopted tag.

Burt... the first edgeworth shot seems pretty crisp to me, and I have no trouble seeing all of the Philip Morris shots (there are 4 of them)...

Hope it works out!

Coupe. Magically, the two photos I questioned are now in focus and sharp as a tack. Why do you suppose that happens?

I've just got to share this pano that Ryan from RCW took... I think it's wonderful. From left to right you can see "midtown", downtown, and then the barely emerging manchester skyline on the right front...

http://www.richmondcitywatch.com/modules/g...g2_itemId=20545

Coup, where and how did you find this incredible Ryan pano? I keep waiting for his new pictures which he says will be posted in a week or so (and that was dated way back in February), but so far I haven't found anything.

Archived