Fall Foliage in Fayetteville Arkansas

Mith242

Well I went on a photo frenzy for two days and have lots of fall foliage pics. Some of these I had already posted in the foliage topic but I had so many pics I thought maybe I'd start it's own topic. After such a dry year no one was expecting a lot for fall color. But just before peak we got over an inch of rain and I think that made a big difference.

img34761mw.jpg

img34774fa.jpg

img34813iv.jpg

img34839lh.jpg

img34862qa.jpg

img34884ep.jpg

img34985mw.jpg

img35023xj.jpg

img35070wz.jpg

img35127hq.jpg

img35165ye.jpg

img35236zb.jpg

img35236zb.jpg

img35283mv.jpg

img35318yp.jpg

img35348vy.jpg

img35378rn.jpg

img35409nw.jpg

img35430hw.jpg

img35459nv.jpg

img35632ew.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, you definately have some of the best fall foilage pictures on the site. Thanks for posting them!!!

Thanks, hope everyone enjoys them. :D It hasn't really come up but just so everyone knows these pics haven't been enhanced in photoshop or anything. They're straight from my camera. Have to also give credit to my Canon camera, they make some pretty good cameras.

Thanks, hope everyone enjoys them. :D It hasn't really come up but just so everyone knows these pics haven't been enhanced in photoshop or anything. They're straight from my camera. Have to also give credit to my Canon camera, they make some pretty good cameras.

Which Canon are you using Mith? Boy, even my high-speed connection is struggling to digest all these :P But the more pictures around here the better, I say. ;)

Which Canon are you using? Boy, even my high-speed connection is struggling to digest all these :P But the more pictures around here the better, I say. ;)

It's just a Canon A75. I'm hoping to upgrade to a better Canon camera early next year. But at the time I bought it, it wasn't a bad camera.

Man, I love fayettville. I went to high school down the mountian in Fort Smith and spent a year at the U in the late 80's. It's great to see the town looking so good - of course, it's hard to take a bad picture around there.

Thanks, you may not have spent a large amount of time in Arkansas but in case you're interested there is an Arkansas forum.

http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.php?showforum=209

I've also got quite a few more pics there under the Pics of Fayetteville topic.

http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.ph...opic=17072&st=0

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Archived