It's Official FL State vs. Alabama at Alltel starting in '07

vicupstate

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great News! I love to bring in these big time football games to Jacksonville. We now have the FL-GA game, ACC Championship, the Gator Bowl, Jaguars games, the past Super Bowl, and the FSU-Alabama game. This brings many people downtown and fills up our hotels downtown thereby increasing the demand for more hotels. And, it increases our profile nationwide, especially among affluent football fans. A win-win.

Great news,. as long as they beat the brakes off those Noles every year lol.

I would have liked to see Miami/FSU like they originally wanted some years back. But who would we beat in the Orange bowl every other year!

Miami needs to learn how to win in the ACC before they worry about that other stuff. :D They're not in the Big Least any more. My Noles did beat Miami this year so it's all to the good.

That's what I'm talkin bout afh!! Tell'm! The Big Least! LOL! Virginia, Wake Forest games made Boston College and Miami seem like cake walks for the Noles this year. But every year is different.

One lesson, these schools in the ACC have been abused by FSU for years, and they aren't playing anymore.

As far as Alabama goes, FSU Athletic Director, an Alabama Grad, has been trying to get this matchup for years. They'd better get beat if they're gonna roll themselves into Florida. We have to defend this turf. By then Drew will be a Junior/Senior and the rest of the team with a bit more seasoning on them too... I'm more comfortable. But Bama sure has bounced back from a few years ago haven't they! No more probation, and they're making teams pay.

Miami needs to learn how to win in the ACC before they worry about that other stuff. :D They're not in the Big Least any more. My Noles did beat Miami this year so it's all to the good.

come on its was getting boring,we wee beating you guys every year.

this year is an off year for UM,haha and were still #5,this will probably be the 1st year in like 5 years were we won't have atleast 4 go in the 1st round of the nfl draft.

come on its was getting boring,we wee beating you guys every year.

this year is an off year for UM,haha and were still #5,this will probably be the 1st year in like 5 years were we won't have atleast 4 go in the 1st round of the nfl draft.

Did UM take last year off?

Archived