Lexy

From this evening. Enjoy!

Know what this is?

Picture774.jpg

I hope you know what this is.

Picture777.jpg

For the whole picture.

Picture810.jpg

Wait a minute....something is going on at the Ryman.

Picture774.jpg

ASCAP Awards

Picture771.jpg

Jimmy Carter from WSMV NBC Channel 4.

Picture799.jpg

Shannon Brown singer/songwriter.

Picture797.jpg

Broadway at night.

Picture800.jpg

Lots of activity today. Unusual for a Monday too!

Picture801.jpg

Ahhh, Neil Diamond's in concert at the GEC.

Picture792.jpg

Symphony Hall

Picture814.jpg

Oh out west is this great place to eat you see.

Picture819.jpg

Then there are a few tall buildings for those who prefer a more URBAN approach.

Picture823.jpg

Brownstones eh?

Picture820.jpg

Good night.

Picture842.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GREAT PHOTOS!!!! Really hit the spot. The Symphony, West End, and skyline shots were really refreshing.

The night and pictures look so clear. Must have been a great night to be out and about taking pics. Thanks for taking the pics and sharing them with us. I always enjoy your work.

GREAT PHOTOS!!!! Really hit the spot. The Symphony, West End, and skyline shots were really refreshing.

The night and pictures look so clear. Must have been a great night to be out and about taking pics. Thanks for taking the pics and sharing them with us. I always enjoy your work.

Thank you. The past two days have been a blessing from above. Told the wife this afternoon, "we are going downtown"! LOL She agreed, and there ya go. I wanted to just snap pictures and not worry what they looked like today. All the while, updating people on the progress of certain projects around town.

That was awesome, I mean u hit it from top to bottom. I slowing went throught every picture twice. Do u do this for a living because i am very impressed.

LOL! No, it's just a hobby of mine. I enjoy capturing life in the form of pictures.

Sorry 'bout the double post, but I want everyone to be aware of this update. I loaded a few more up to the host site and here they are. I almost included these with the original post, but for whatever reason....didn't.

mmmmmmmmmm.....Athena.

Picture825.jpg

Still has its great figure after all this time.

Picture818.jpg

Phil Vasser given it up! To the TV stations of course.

Picture789.jpg

Lights, Camera, ACTION!

Picture791.jpg

".......if you get caught between the moon and New York City. I know it's crazy, but it's true."--Christopher Cross from the soundtrack to the movie ARUTHUR

Picture807.jpg

End of the road.

Picture827.jpg

Nashville is definately one of the more picturesque cities out there, and is especially picturesque at night IMO.

I have to concur with you. I think it is at its best at night. Nevertheless, I am fixing to be headed out the door for some daytime pics in the Music City. I shall return with *GASP* MORE PICTURES!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!111ONE

:w00t:

Thanks Lexy for the great pictures. Those are some of the best nightime shots of NashVegas I've seen. I also like the fact that you've gotten a number of shots from high up. You certainly can see more of the city and get a much different perspective from up there.

Great pics! Sometime go inside my hotel and take a ride to the 23rd floor, or the 31st during the day and snap some shots from the windows. You get some great views.

As long as I can get permission, or don't need it. Either way, I will do that. I told my wife the other day that I really need to get inside some buildings to get some pics that way. Thanks for the suggestion!

Archived