The Watering Hole

On this day in Grand Rapids: In 1920 - in the first election in which women were allowed to vote - Eva M. Hamilton, a schoolteacher, became the first woman elected to the Michigan Legislature. A Republican senator, she served in the 16th District for just one term. She also was the first politician to have her portrait hung in the state Capitol.

Source: Detroit Free Press

Yah, just start a new topic fluffy. Call it whatever you'd like :)

Ooh, the Grand Poobah has given his blessing, you should proceed with honor. :rofl: Sorry, I'll stop with that now, but I just couldn't resist. I have a plaque on my desk at work that says "Does not play well with others", guess that applies to me here also.

Yes, thank you PBJ for putting an end to that nonsense :P Jade Pig races at Grattan, don't they? Their garage is the building right across the street from their HQ and next to Big Apple Bagel. They also raced in the West Michigan Grand Prix.

It looks like they race all over the world. And it wasn't PBJ who ended the non-sense :)

Yes, thank you PBJ for putting an end to that nonsense :P Jade Pig races at Grattan, don't they? Their garage is the building right across the street from their HQ and next to Big Apple Bagel. They also raced in the West Michigan Grand Prix.

A buddy of mine met the Jade Pig guys in Mexico of all places at a race they were doing there. Their shop has always interested me. I'd love to get inside it.

A buddy of mine met the Jade Pig guys in Mexico of all places at a race they were doing there. Their shop has always interested me. I'd love to get inside it.

I would too. Maybe if we mention Brian Devries enough on here he'll find us through google and invite us over. I love me a classic Ferrari.

Brain Devries.

heh.

i'm wondering how you're posting when you should be at work :ph34r:

Aparently, they have computers here in Metro Detroit. Anyways, back to the couch.. engagement pictures didn't take very long. :D

Did someone say somthing about Brian Devries or was I missing something? :ph34r:

Edited by twoshort