job posting thread?

bhibbs

I feel like the majority of folks on the board are smart/upstanding people that you would want to work for your company.
maybe we could have a thread of job postings that come up that may help others out?

with that being said, I have 7+ years of logistics/operations/dispatch/routing experience with a fortune 500 company and I am currently looking to see what else may be available in the greater middle TN area.

hopefully this could lead to help others who are also looking for new employment.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/23/2019 at 3:38 PM, bhibbs said:

I feel like the majority of folks on the board are smart/upstanding people that you would want to work for your company.
maybe we could have a thread of job postings that come up that may help others out?

with that being said, I have 7+ years of logistics/operations/dispatch/routing experience with a fortune 500 company and I am currently looking to see what else may be available in the greater middle TN area.

hopefully this could lead to help others who are also looking for new employment.

Is an "engineering analyst" with a large trucking company similar to what you've been doing?  Averitt Express has an opening for an engineering analyst at its corporate HQ in Cookeville.   I hope this link works:

https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/averittexpress?reference_page=start&r=averittcareers&uri_b=ia_averittexpress_170691099

Archived