Charles Barkley

Zissou

Charles Barkley is in town to do coverage for the Pistons Heat series for TNT. He is staying at the Royal something in Rochester and apparently today he felt like working out. Well i work out mornings at Lifetime fitness. Apparently Charles wanted to work out as well. He pulled up in a huge limo and they let him in. I actually got to lift weights next to Charles Barkley which was a pretty cool thing. I didnt say anything to him because he was blowing people off who were trying. I was gonna ask him if anything that Shaq did would be considered a foul. Well it was cool to see the big guy and if anyone here is a member go to the Rochester location at around noon tomorrow and you should see him. I wish i had my camera.

Unfortunately I also saw him in nothing but a towl in the lockerroom. :sick: I will burn that out of my memory when I remember the encounter from this point on.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah he was giving everyone the cold shoulder and I can understand that. Im sure wherever he goes he has to deal with people coming up to him. That and im not sure he wanted to deal with people after he made his bullet proof vest comment about coming to Detroit.

Yeah he was giving everyone the cold shoulder and I can understand that.  Im sure wherever he goes he has to deal with people coming up to him.  That and im not sure he wanted to deal with people after he made his bullet proof vest comment about coming to Detroit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Interesting since they play in Auburn Hills. That's exactly why the suburbs are so connected to the city. People cannot escape the negativity, so why not work to make the city itself a better place.

Peace to you

Will, DetroitBazaar

Yup the city and the burbs are connected no matter how much people would like to change that. Everyone around the country associates Auburn Hills and most of the burbs as being Detroit. And if you live in the burbs and are out of town you dont say i live in Rochester Michigan about 35 minutes outside of Detroit. You just say Detroit. I just hope that Brooks Patterson, man i hate him, and Hendrix can get along enough to make this area more of a region.

Archived