Bossier's National Cyber Research Park

Catfish

There were a couple of topics on this forum that touched on this subject, but they've been archived and closed to comments. So I thought a fresh, new approach to this subject couldn't hurt.

There were people who were against Bossier City throwing money at the CIC (Cyber Innovation Center) in the beginning, because the USAF Cyber Command wasn't a done deal for us... and it never did come through for us.

But years later, the CIC building has really helped shape a part of Bossier City that is now evolving into our new "tech" center. Working with Louisiana Tech and the CIC's next door neighbor, Bossier Parish Community College, has helped this area bring new jobs to Bossier City.

First came CIC, then came CSRA, and now comes STEM. The way I understand it, STEM is a joint venture between CIC and BPCC  to help train a local workforce for the "cyber" frontier.

I wish I had an aerial view of the park, but Google Earth will have to do. But still, it's really starting to come together.

CIC

CIC.jpg

CSRA

CSRA.jpg

STEM (currently under construction)

STEM.jpg

Overall aerial

Capture.PNG

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived