Beautiful Toronto Pictures

Copper

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beautiful pictures, my question would be which city would Canadians consider to be their hong kong or nyc?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well it would be Toronto...Some might call Vancouver Hong Kong because Vancouver literally looks like Hong Kong and has a large chinese population. Montreal is just as bustling as Toronto, but it isnt as large.

You can see why Vancouver is compared to Hong Kong here.

Winter-BurnabyMountain.jpg

Vancouver%20Panorama.jpg

I think I should make a Vancouver thread here, people seem to underrate Canadian cities for some reason.

I never knew how bustling the streets of Toronto were! It's almost as busy as NYC. What's the name of that plaza/square where that GAP store is? It's like the Canadian version of Times Square or Leicester Square.

The square is Yonge-Dundas Square, or just Dundas Square. It isnt really all that like Times Square but I guess you could say its Canada's version of Times.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived