Banned!

josita

I have noticed that many users have become banned recently, and since I haven't visited the site for a few weeks, I feel out of the loop and controversy on why these bans have happened.

Just out of curiosity and self-preservation, why are people banned on this site?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have noticed that many users have become banned recently, and since I haven't visited the site for a few weeks, I feel out of the loop and controversy on why these bans have happened.

Just out of curiosity and self-preservation, why are people banned on this site?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For breaking the rules. Less than 1% of our members have been banned, so it is not "many".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As an administrator for a site with 8,600 members, I can say it's to keep problem members from being able to continue to be problems (I imagine it's similar here as it is for all sites).

Break enough rules (or once for a serious offense), get banned. Simple as that.

Archived