Forum bug with timestamps?

Aessotariq

I've been noticing that when I browse through the message index, for some reason, sometimes the time that is shown for the last message posted in that thread is wrong.

Example: The index may show that the last message posted was today at a certain time, but in reality the last message may have been 2 days ago.

Any idea why that may be?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen this problem.  Has anyone else noticed this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've seen the timestamp on the outside of a thread be wrong.

i.e. in the list of threads within a forum, a thread may say, last post today at 10:15, when actually when you look in the thread at the last post, you find it was actually yesterday at 3:30.

I haven't seen it happen too often, but I notice it occasionally. I just chalked it up to ghosts in the machine.

I've seen the timestamp on the outside of a thread be wrong.

i.e. in the list of threads within a forum, a thread may say, last post today at 10:15, when actually when you look in the thread at the last post, you find it was actually yesterday at 3:30.

I haven't seen it happen too often, but I notice it occasionally. I just chalked it up to ghosts in the machine.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is exactly what I have been noticing. Thanks for rephrasing this...

I see it probably once a day.

Archived