How to add to the portal gallery slideshow?

PghUSA

To the site admins, great GREAT job on the new portal page! Wondering though if we can contribute to the skyline slideshow gallery on the middle right of the page, I can see the potential problem of having 3,000 cities end up vying for representation on it (afterall we all have pride in our hometown). But I was curious if we could contribute a few landscape shaped pics of each of our skylines for approval--either that or maybe the 5 or 10 skylines represented could change every month or 6 months. The pics I would imagine would have to be breathtaking and represent UP well. Interested in hearing if there is an opportunity to add a few to the rotation :thumbsup:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can submit for Providence and maybe Boston, I'll have to dig through my collection to see if there's anything worthy. I know I have some street level shots.

Neo: What size would you want them in?

Doesn't matter, just so long they're equal or greater to the size of the pictures on the portal. I'll just do a resize on it and compress it a bit. Send the highest quality image you have if you'd like. Gmail has that 1GB limit and I'm barely scratching the surface on that account so lay it on me! :P

Archived