house plans

Fruit Cove

ive been thinking about buying some land to live on when im out of school. id like to build my own house that is modern and prefferably simple and cheap. so a lot of glass and even cinder blocks is welcome. if any of you are aware of any websites with such plans could you please post them. as long as it isnt too traditional im sure ill like it so any help would be great. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

That's interesting Allan, I designed a 4-level oceanfront home to be built on a hill.  I should try and scan it and post in online.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice. I'd like to see it, so post it if you can. I'm still working on my urban house. It is extremely detailed...I've been putting a lot of thought into it to make sure that everything is just right. Being in architecture school is pretty time consuming though, so I don't have much time to work on it.

Archived