What does that mean?

wolfdawg54

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the bar at the bottom where my name is? It says warn with five bars. What is that because I have never seen that before?

This is a new warn feature. Percentage of warn is 0% to 100%. The higher the percentage the hgiher your warning level. Yours is at 0% so there is no need to panic. ;)

What if it gets 100%? Mine is at I believe 30%

I'd say anything above 20% and I'd be worrying. At any time you can be restricted, suspended or even banned. I wouldn't look at it as if you have 7 more to get to 100%, this isn't a "how much you can get away with" system.

um... wait but in the past ive goten to the point where i was suspened... but mines at 0 right now.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The warn feature was added with the new version of the software. If you're at zero now, it is because you haven't done anything that the moderators considered worth warning you for since then. Good for you, keep it up. :thumbsup:

As Neo said, being at a certain level doesn't give you a leash to act up until you reach 100%. The moderators retain the right to suspend or ban anyone at anytime if we determine that they have done something that qualifies such drastic action.

The warn feature allows the moderators to notify each other that they have warned a member, and let's members know that the mods aren't happy with them and that they need to shape up.

We have actually used it rather sparingly, luckily most members give us no need to warn them.

Archived