The new international Airport in Tel Aviv - Israel

TheBASEtoweR

There it is guys, November 2004 is the final opening date of the biggest and most ambitious project ever built in Israel, billions were spent in order to complete what is supposed to be a master piece!

Everything is finally ready and in less than 5 months well be using it ;) ....enjoy the pics!

1929-392-S.JPG

40751_ot.jpg

1929-410-S.JPG

1929-417-S.JPG

2_wx.jpg

4_wx.jpg

5_ot.jpg

6_ot.jpg

8_ot.jpg

I found these great photos in a forum - taken by a guy who calls him self Kartman .

natbag1.jpg

natbag2.jpg

natbag3.jpg

natbag4.jpg

natbag5.jpg

natbag6.jpg

natbag7.jpg

natbag8.jpg

natbag9.jpg

I really like the water feature in the center of the hall, and the columns design is also really nice .

natbag10.jpg

natbag11.jpg

natbag12.jpg

natbag13.jpg

More Pictures at - http://www.hnn.co.il/

Thanx to Telavivi & RoM! :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

<_<

mmmmm...

Strange ariel picture of the airside building from PremaVera. Has it been altered?

I remember the new airside bulding only having 3 concourses (B, C & D) from which you can board an airplane. Not 5 as in the picture.

I must say I do like the new terminal building, especialy the waterfall in the airside building and the extra space. But I do miss the old termianl 1 :(

Ste

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Shalom PrimaVera,

Toda (Thanks) for the great photos of Natbag (Ben-Guiron Airport).

Do you remember I asked you about the aerial picture of the airside building. Your picture had 5 airside concourses and I could only remember 3 (B,C & D) when using the airport.

Anyway, I was doing a bit research and found out something interesting.

The airport currently has capacity for 10 million passenger per year. If the need arrives they will be able to increase this figure to 16 million by adding 2 new airside concourses. Presumably named A & E and bulit on the land avaliable between concourses B & D and the link between the airside and landside buildings as your pictures shows.

Ste.

Archived