Local First 7th Annual Street Party

June 12, 2010

Five local bands playing all night long. The lineup includes:

AB Coconut Brown: 4-5pm

Chance Jones: 5:30-6:30pm

DJ Super Dre: 7-8pm

Four Finger Five: 8:30-9:45pm

The Verve Pipe: 10:30-Midnight

I'm super excited about this awesome line-up of bands!!! I hope they can figure out the space issue.

The last couple of years have been nearly wall-to-wall people (awesome!) and it's been a bit hard to get around the vendor areas. Perhaps if they could expand the vendor area into the parking lot to the east of Bistro Bella Vita, it would relieve some of that issue?

P.S. I wonder if The Verve Pipe will play some of their new children's songs. Like track six, Cereal, that you can listen to in the flash player here: http://www.thevervepipe.com/family/ "I LOVE MY CEREEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL" --really, you have to listen to it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The last couple of years have been nearly wall-to-wall people (awesome!) and it's been a bit hard to get around the vendor areas. Perhaps if they could expand the vendor area into the parking lot to the east of Bistro Bella Vita, it would relieve some of that issue?

Archived