WorldChanging feature on Grand Rapids

radicaljoy

From November 21 on the WorldChanging site - A piece titled 'Meet Me in Grand Rapids'.

www.worldchanging.com/archives/007607.html

The author, Patrick Rollens, is the editor of the Chicago edition of WorldChanging.

And it looks like there is more to come . . . it's not clear to me if Mr. Rollens is referring to WorldChanging or if there is another publication he works for in this bit from the article:

"At work this past week, I checked my magazine's editorial calendar -- we're a regional business publication -- and sure enough, Grand Rapids was listed as a topic for next month's issue. At this point, the titular city in Western Michigan was staring me in the face (literally)."

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From November 21 on the WorldChanging site - A piece titled 'Meet Me in Grand Rapids'.

www.worldchanging.com/archives/007607.html

The author, Patrick Rollens, is the editor of the Chicago edition of WorldChanging.

And it looks like there is more to come . . . it's not clear to me if Mr. Rollens is referring to WorldChanging or if there is another publication he works for in this bit from the article:

"At work this past week, I checked my magazine's editorial calendar -- we're a regional business publication -- and sure enough, Grand Rapids was listed as a topic for next month's issue. At this point, the titular city in Western Michigan was staring me in the face (literally)."

Archived