Mass Transit Maps in your city

Guest donaltopablo

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately in Charlotte our LRT system just got delayed a little due to federal funding falling back. I was wondering if other cities have announced the same lack of federal funding for projects such as DART extensions, etc.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its kinda chopped up, but here is the system map for The Rapid - Interurban Transit Partership in Grand Rapids, MI. They won the "Outstanding Transit System" award, presented by the American Public Transportation Assoc.

itpmap.jpg

Since Northern New Jersey has several transit systems, finding one comprehensive map is difficult to do. I took some shapefiles for NJ TRANSIT and Port Authority transit systems and threw them together into this map. The dots are stations, sorry I didn't label them.

As you can see it's a pretty expansive network. NJ TRANSIT makes transferring between its various holdings pretty easy, and you can buy PATH cards at NJT train stations.

133748023.jpg

well, this isnt my city, but its probobly my favorite city...Traverse city,MI

yes, its dwarved by all the other maps, but i figured, what the heck

Cherriotsys_new.jpg

not bad for a city of 14,500 though,IMO

and in case you couldnt figure it out, this is for buses

oh and Recchia, the Grand Rapids system is buses

Archived