KSPR to take over Springfield 33!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But KSPR just got a new set a couple of years ago.

What happens to Kyle because Joe worked Kolr10 News on Weekday nights with Joe Robertson. Maybe they added more Newscast like a 4pm on both stations and so on?

Who's going to work Weekend Evenings Christine Daues and another Guy?

Maybe a Weekend Morning Newscast is coming to both stations?

Where is current Sports Director Daniel Holdge going and who's going to do Weekends?

Which existing Weather Ladie gets sent back to reporter/fill in Metorologist Tracy Turner or Kristi Capel or Natalie Nunn?

Maybe Mornings is getting a Co-Anchor.

HD Newscast is probley coming to both stations.

They will borrow some of KY3 Reporters probley.

Start a local Weather channel for the area other then KY3 Weather Plus and also a Local 24 hour Sports channel and News Channel.

It's time for a change.

This topic should have been named 9-9-07 because that's the date when it's going to happen.

http://www.kspr.com 4:30pm Newscast here it comes but doesn't give a Weekend Schedule yet.

I seriously doubt there will be another local weather channel on cable. Especially with the same bunch owning KY3 and the CW is going to own KSPR also. You can pretty much expect that we will only see one local weather channel from them. And that is KY3 WeatherPlus. Now CBS on the otherhand is possible.

Local Sports Channel would be nice to see the Drury Panthers, SMS Bears, or the Springfield Cardinals games. But I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Yes Kolr10 would own the Weather Channel and it could be called Ozarks Weather channel.

Know the Springfield News-Leader can own the 24/7 News channel.

Who would you like to see get the RTN affliate for Springfield,MO?

Has anybody been watching IONTV in your area and does it really have alocal Newscast on it?

Know this story here that was started hasen't been reported in the Springfield News Leader or on KY3/Springfield33 Websites yet but has http://www.sbj.net/weekly_article.asp?aID=...&aID2=78491 The Daues will be the Lead Anchors and Anchors Kyle Bosch and Natalie Nunn will remain on air, but they

Actually the link you posted earlier, pointing to KSPR, does mention a little about the change over.

IonTV??? After doing some research I see its an internet channel. I don't watch TV on the internet. With my lousy connection rates as they are I would end up being better watching actually TV on the well TV.

And RTN I would say would like wait at least a decade. It's going to hit the major cities before it comes to Springfield. It will hit KC and St. Louis first before it ever gets to Springfield.

IONTV has shows like Wonder Years 10pm to 11pm,Who's the Boss 9pm to 10pm,Mama's Family 8pm to 9pm,Design Women 7pm to 8pm,D. Murder 6pm to 7pm,Movies on Fridays thru Sunday's in the Evenings.

Your area has that channel back/it has shows in the listings a Local Newscast and think Iv'e seen that your area's has a RTN feed from Arkansas.

The existing Morning crew right know on KSPR are going in a different directons meaning not together but are looking at other stations.

Look at this

4:30 PM KSPR News @ 4:30

5:00 PM Jeopardy

5:30 PM KSPR News @ 5:30 usually ABC News

6:00 PM ABC's World News with Charles Gibson probley taped version

But if you go to tvlistings.com and other tvlistings Websites that have KSPR on 9-10-07 it has those in the Schedule at those times and also on KSPR it says coming September 9 07 meaning the new KSPR premiers then and that's their new Weekday Schedule probley. Don't know about Weekends or overnights. Also don't know about KY3/CW/MYNETWORKTV/KOLR10 or KSFX yet.

I know that KSPR got rid of their 6pm Newscast and had 2 Raymond's on.

I hope a Station or all add a Weekend Morning Newscast and a 4pm to 5pm Newscast,KY3 puts some Newscast on the CW like at 9pm so for KSFX has competitor at 9pm for News ,MYNETWORKTV adds it's own Newscast,KSPR Newscast at 5pm/6pm on Saturday's/5pm on Sunday's,Korl10 Nerws at 5pm on Saturday's and Sunday's and more Newscast on KSFX like at 5:30pm,6:30pm,Midday,7am to 9am,5pm to 6pm on Satuday's and Sunday's and so on.

KY3 has In heat of the Night 2pm to 3pm on 9-10-07 but Crosswords will be probley be on at that time on KY3

This will anwser some of these http://tv.yahoo.com/listings?gridtype=full...genre=Who's getting the Two and Half Men reruns? Steve Wilkos Show? Temptation? So on show that's going into Reruns and other new Daytime Shows?

There is an RTN affiliate in Arkansas? That means we won't get it in Springfield unless it lands on cable. And even then thats a stretch. Unless you have it on cable or a really, really, really good antenna your not going to pick up much in Arkansas from Springfield, if anything at all.

BTW mgsports where are you from anyways. I've now seen you on several forums around the area. You even visit the Lebanon forum at ozarkregionalonline.com.

Know if it's in Erueka Springs or Harrison,ARK theirs a chance because Sprinfield had IONTV and CW from their.

I use to have all Springfield local stations but KZOK and Jefferson City/Columbia Local stations but MYZOU,KOMU Weather Plus and CW because Charter Osage Beach doesn't offer them. I do like to keep on area's in MO/KS/Central Florida local Stations and Commercial development.

Local channels get to pick what Daytime/Overnight and so on Programming it wants in terms of shows that are in reruns and Court shows and the time it will be on their channel but Soap Operas are on a certain channel and time but also Game shows,Talk Shows and so on on a certain channel and can be shown at anytime.

Know O. Winfrey is on ABC local Stations but is on KY3 here a NBC Local Station.

David Dunn know works on MYFOXKC because I saw him doing reporting on their last night at 9pm.

KY3 has a updated Website,Steve Grant

Reporter/anchor, noon and 6 p.m., Monday-Friday,Marie Saavedra

reporter/anchor, 5 p.m. Monday-Friday and Paul Adler

reporter/anchor, 5 - 7 a.m., Monday - Friday

KSPR new Website is up and running.

http://www.kspr.com/news/meettheteam Michele Sherwood that was on KY3 at as a Reporter Anchors the Weekend Newscast. Josh DeBarge came from KOMU-NBC Columbia/Jefferson City,MO. Are some other new people

The Schedule is same meaning ABC World News Tonight at 6pm and Newscast at 4:30pm and 5:30pm. Their is a 5am Good Morning Springfield Newscast on Saturdays.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived