Hookah bar in west Little Rock

Foxy-dude

Last night I hanging out at Barnes and Nobel and was talking to another random patron when he told me that a hookah bar was going to open soon in west little rock. Does anyone have any details on the one in west little rock? I found some information relating to the one in north little rock but no information on the one here. I would appriciate any details anyone has to offer!

~J

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last night I hanging out at Barnes and Nobel and was talking to another random patron when he told me that a hookah bar was going to open soon in west little rock. Does anyone have any details on the one in west little rock? I found some information relating to the one in north little rock but no information on the one here. I would appriciate any details anyone has to offer!

~J

• 2 months later...
I drove past the place a few weeks ago, and it didn't look open. Then again, it was Sunday, and not much looks open on Sundays along there.

I'm not a smoker, hookah or otherwise, but a fiend for meditteranean food. So how's the food? And are they still open?

Archived