BlackHorse at Gratz Park

Ian604

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

They have demolished the existing structures on this site and its completely cleared and looks like it's now ready for construction to begin. Anyone heard anything else on this project? Also there is property to the right of this site that is not owned by the Blackhorse developers that has demolished an existing structure and cleared the site for a development, it is on the corner of North Mill and 2nd Street, does anyone know anything about what is going on there?

I took some pictures of the site but i cant figure out how to post my own pictures, it asks for a URL to a website if you want to post pics, does anyone know how or if you even can??

Just a short recap --

Called The Reinhold Group regarding the Blackhorse at Gratz Park development. The development, which would fit in between the Arts Place and the now-demolished row of buildings, and behind Arts Place, is still on hold. The developers of the luxury development project are waiting to see when the market stabilizes and will proceed at a timely pace. No rush.

But... the demolished buildings are part of a new mixed-use development that will be an L-shaped building wrapping around the corner of Mill and 2nd! 42 2,500 sq. ft. units with price tags around $1 million _each_. Reinhold called it "The Woodlands on steroids." Developed by Greg Martelli (spelling?) and Fox Hill Co.

--

Called Fox Hill Co. (ext. for the architecture department) and here is additional information --

Call in a couple of weeks. They are processing some papers today relating to the project and will be really busy with the project for a while.

Archived