$3.5 billion tourist attraction proposed for KCMO

ShowMeKC

A new 3.5 billion dollar proposal has been made by NSLH, a split company from Canada and Europe which plans to merge. To build the nation's largest single tourist attraction. The tourist attraction will be built on 1,000 acres of land. The project will include the World's Tallest Building at 2,460ft, the world's largest mall, the world's largest theme park (taking up 400 acres), the world's largest convention center, and the world's tallest and most expensive hotel (inside the tallest building).

They plan to raise the 3.5 billion dollars by selling shares of the project to willing investors at 7,000,000 apiece. According to the owner of the company Neal S. Lachman, they already have contacts willing to invest half of the money needed for the project. The money is expected to be raised in 3 years with construction starting after the money is raised.

According to Neal, they are looking at 6 properties in Kansas City, but are seriously considering 2 of them.

The theme park is supposed to include 10 roller coasters.

The convention center will house 2,500,000,000 sq. ft. of space, which will take up part of the tower.

Neal said that the target market is not soley for Kansas City, but the entire nation and Canada.

It sounds crazy, and you can call me crazy, but I believe he can get this done. He sounds like what I plan to be like when I become an architect in 25-30 years, that no one and nothing can stop me, and they will pay the price if they do try to stop me. He is very dedicated about this project and is detirmined to get it built.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived