Jacksonville Tallest Lights Off?

I Drive through Jacksonville everyday and night an ive noticed the last couple of months the cool white light that set the tallest building in JAX off is "off" .it doesnt look as cool anymore..i wonder what gives ..why has this incredible landmark been darken (do you think they are replacing blubs or that the buildings budget cant afford to turn them on).?any opinions greatly appreciated...:)

Here is a picture of what it look like back n 2006 :28.jpg

And this is not the best picture cause i dont have a updated pic on how it looks now but this one

is very close to how it looks at night without the light on top ot anymore..its dark...

skylinesunset.jpg

• 1 month later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think anyone knows what is going on. They haven't been on for months and when I've called about it I was told that they don't know why they're off. I guess the receptionists aren't kept in the loop on that sort of thing. I really miss the lights.

Archived